Sunday 14 July 2013

St Kilda Adventure Park - Adelaide








Not the first time going to St Kilda Adventure Park, a park for both adults and children. Every time we do have some fun, although it is not big. I love the park is not because of the 'adventures' that we can play with, not about the slides, the swings or the see-saw, but the environment there. As you know, I love taking pictures, thanks for iPhone and the apps, things become more easy and convenience because of the invention of smartphone. Although I still like to carry my camera around, I cannot edit the pictures straight away. AND it is HEAVY, I do not want to bring it around all the time. Environment in St Kilda is simple, but beautiful. Especially when you reach there by the time of sunset, as it is just by the sea and so peaceful there, the sun is close to the horizon, everything become romantic. 

I like taking backlight photos. There are much more for you to think and create while you cannot see the original colour or the actual expression of your 'model'. Except I cannot drive and it is far away from where I live, I would like to go there always, sit there and enjoy the day. Plug in my headphone, listening to some soft music and do some reading and photo taking, what an enjoyable life one could have. 

Love, 
Vagrantgirl 



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment