Friday 23 August 2013

My Wishlist of the week


Hey buddies!!

I assume every girls loves likes shopping. Me too no denial. But currently, according to my latest financial report, I am quite bankrupt after I bought my iMac. However, I love to do "window" shopping online, there are always many of the unexpected, attractive products waiting for me there. They are gorgeous, absolutely eye candy and I JUST WANT TO HAVE ALL OF THEM. There is one good point of browsing online though - save my bleeding, crying, mourning bank account. Luckily that I am quite rational in front of the monitor, although I am so excited while looking at them and keep telling my friend who (always coincidently) sits next to me:

THE SCENE 

Me: "OMG!! It looks super nice and gorgeous!! Check this out!! I want it so much!!"
~ Show her the pictures ~
Friend (already get used to it): "Yeah... It looks very nice. But you want everything, can you please tell me which one you don't want?" 
Me: "Er.... So true, but I seriously want this one so much. Don't you think this one is cute?"
Friend: "It is.. How much is it? (look at the price) Wow! Quite expensive man, is that a brand?
Me: "Yeah.. it's an American brand and they really sell nice shoes bla bla bla///////" (pretending I know every detail of the company)

It potentially becomes an endless topic.

I realized that my wishlist cannot be annually or monthly. Therefore I make it WEEKLY. sounds stupid though
I will regularly update my shortened wishlist here, so that you will fall into the weekly wishlist "trap" as I do.
Here's my wishlist of the week:




limited edition

Stubbs & Wootton is doing a 50% off sale from the website. You should definitely check out their shoes. They are absolutely fantastic! Although they are a bit pricey, if you could not afford them like me currently, you still can enjoy yourself in front of the monitor, dreaming they are being worn on your feet. And I would love to use their style as my shoes' style index. 



they are doing a huge sale 

After seeing my mate have something like this, I just want one. Okay, maybe let me cut my belly first. 

In order not to overwhelming you with my list, maybe I shouldn't put that many items these time. 
But do check me out on my Pinterest and Instagram. You will be loaded with photos, items and things there :) I cannot wait to see your LIST as well. Show me some of your favourite of the week.

Love, 
Vagrantgirl




No comments:

Post a Comment