Monday 13 May 2013

I do remember you, because we met in the '90s!!




Thanks for Fashion Foie Gras's post "Giorgio Armani and Karl Marx in a Range Rover Sport Ad? Right beside Carolina Herrera and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe..." and the link provided, I am having fun on the website and really enjoying myself there right now. 

Okay, you don't know what I am talking about? Yeah.. I am just found out a good website which brings you lots of ads around the world. Ads through all kind of media could be found here. Many of them are worth-thinking about and -trying to understand. I am quite JEALOUS with those who had those ideas and resulting in everyone likes them. I think I should spend more time on understanding the culture of the world so that I can be familiar to things that not only surrounding me, but also about others. Therefore, I can have more creative and unique ideas as well. 

The above ads has received a GOLD medal on Ads of the World January 2013. Honestly, I am quite touched by the ads. As young adults from the '90s, we are the group who had caught the right time in getting along with technology. I remember when I was 8/9 years old, my family had our very first computer. Seriously at that time, computers were not famous and not many family had a computer. I was luck!! And '90s kids were in the transition of playing outdoor to indoor. Wholeheartedly, I really appreciated what Microsoft Internet Explorer brings us. These activities absolutely brings back lots of childhood memories. You grew up. So did we.  I love the creativity of this ads, it echos with us, the '90s kids. 

I hope Internet Explorer does grow up like us. Being a better browser. 

Here's the web page:

This is the page direct to the: 

I miss my wild animals and tamagochi!!

With Love
Vagrantgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment