Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday activity - Rymill Park & Bracegirdle

Nice Sunday afternoon to enjoy ourselves in the park. (though is a bit windy)

On Saturday night, while we were preparing for our Sunday BBQ in the park, 
I suddenly recognised that our family were always ALWAYS preparing food for parties.
Seems like every week, at least a day / night, we must be preparing something big.
Our house is a, I so-called, "Party house" lol
Fancy a party? Just walk in!! <--- Sounds good, huh? I wish I have some neighbourhood like this.

( I should post the preparation here, but currently my iPad is occupied by my lovely friend, so I can only upload those from my phone.) 




On Sunday, we had found the best position for BBQ!! Just right in front of the lake. 
While enjoying the process of BBQ ( i didn't actually do the BBQ but eat), we took lots of pictures there with that  beautiful environment. We saw kids rowing boats on the lake as well. 
To our surprise, actually lucky for us, we witnessed a wedding which was just right opposite to us, on the other side of the lake. How lovely it is. 

{ yumyumyum...... lamb!!! }

{ Everyone is waiting for those delicious food in front of the grill }

{ Lots of food!!! Lamb.Beef. Chicken.Salad////// }

{ The family were enjoying the photo-shooting section }

{ Hi / Our cameraman of the day }

{ I love this pic!!the natural light brighten everything, isn't it? }

{ OMG//// This must be the new attraction on Rundle Mall!! By the way, they even make those seagulls squeak!!! So real!!} 



After City Tour (for the girls) and my Church service, we went home for dinner.
Thanks for the Entertainment book, we treated ourselves some desserts at Bracegirdle.
Four of us, shouldn't order lots!! Otherwise, even sweet teeth couldn't bare (wink~*)

We had hot white chocolate!! In my very honest opinion, it is not sweet at all. It tasted a bit like milk but sweet one. But I kinda like it, I am not really like VERY sweet things. In fact, I love dark chocolate more, but just this time, I love this White Chocolate Drink

Belgian Waffle is just okay for me. On the waffle, there are some sugar rocks and they look like my fallen-out teeth!! Except that I quite like the softness / texture of the waffle. Eating it with the strawberries and ice cream, dipping it into the chocolate, Oh yummmmmm :) 

The ice cream fondue was the most wanted plate to us!! Self-served ice cream set as I will say hahahaha....
I actually expected they provide, you know the little stove which have to light up the candle underneath in order to melt the chocolate above. But anyway, it's still a good dessert. We have fun in having this self- served ice cream. Once is enough though. 

{ With my ladies ~* } - I think the lady who was sitting at the back, crossing her arm was the FOCUS of the photo lol   She caught my attention!!!


We had a good day. 
And tired. 

How do you usually enjoy your Sunday?

With Love, 
Vagrantgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment