Friday 22 March 2013

Loneliness

I woke up this morning and felt so lonely. I was thinking about my future and do not know what it gonna be? I am so desperate to find a job however I haven't got any luck till now. Is it because I don't have the ability to perform a good professional skills or the white people don't want to employ Asian? There are so many questions jumped out in my mind and the answers are never found.

What should I do? Stay strong? Believe in the bright future? Why employers don't give me an opportunity to get involved in the industry. I seriously need the motivation to make my life more meaningful.

I am jealous with people telling me they are getting a job. I am not like that before, but why I become so selfish these days?

Morning sadness
10.33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment