Friday 29 March 2013

Wow.. I think I can cook too!!

I was reading my Maria Claire this afternoon, and personally, I don't know the reason as well, love to read from the back to the front. While I flipped through the lifestyle section, the little title "WEB WATCH" caught my attention. It was introducing the food blog which developed by Melbourne foodie Pat Breen and Sean Fennessy. I was dragged into the whirl by the cherry pie picture, therefore I did pay a little visit to



Wow!! The site looks extremely attractive.

First thing: attracted by the creative font
I fond of getting perfect font for my designs, always spend most of my time finding the suitable font for each design. Once I saw their font(design), oh I can tell you I totally fall in love with this website. I believe font is always the first thing to keep your audience, as it gives the first impression for the viewers. I told myself, "it must be in my bookmark!" (Just because they have creative font)

Second: attractive pictures and creative design
Look at those pictures!! I really want to jump into the screen and taste those delicious yummy food. There is no complicated, grand setting, but family-like warm frame. It seriously makes me feel like I can make those dishes too!! Great job!!



Lastly(the main point): the variety of dishes
I believe they had just developed the blog for a short time. They do not have hundreds of recipes, but quite a number of them. MAIN POINT: they all sound good and EASY !! I think we can make every of them!!



In all means, I LOVE THIS BLOG !! Its simple but creative design attracts the attention. I believe, it will have lots of fans in no time. Good job:)




With Love, 
Vagrantgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment