Monday 11 March 2013

Making a cake !


I just got inspired to bake cake from my workmate.....I decided to go to the Asian grocery to buy the ingredients to do it. The hard part of making this cake is kneading the rice flour for 20 minute, this is very good exercise for those who want to lose weight like me hehe,. the rice flour supposed to be very firm after you knead it for a certain time but I do not know why my rice flour is still very watery. I cant do anything with it. My hubby said "you'd better throw the whole things away" cause if i keep doing it i will waste the coconut milk and sugar.....haha.....so bad my dear. .....do not give me a chance to try but I still give it ago....I mixed the rest of the ingredient: the mixture of sugar and milk into the knead dough. Then I put that mixture into the big bowl and steam it like 30 mins...........There you go, my cake turn out perfectly.....

Lesson learnt: never give up....Nothing is impossible......Yummy cake

11.12 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment